Introduction!





NaHyun said:

Hi! I'm Nahyun. I'm very excited to start this project. My major is "Teaching Korean as a Foreign Language". I always think about how to make learning korean more enjoyable and fun. So my wish is for you to see that learning korean is not studying a language, but absorbing culture. ^^
I always want to learn more about everything and I hope to do that together with you.
We are finally starting our very humble website, but we will try our best to get better with your support. See you!

Rafael said:

Hey! I'm Rafael from Brazil, I currently live in Seoul (South Korea) as a total foreigner who came here without knowing any korean. I will give advice and help our staff in their everyday work as well as sharing some of my personal experiences and stories... Seoul is a very interesting place to live as a foreigner and, since day 1, I had many funny experiences. I would also like to be useful to people who love Korea like me and want to learn more about this awesome country. Stay tuned on our website and you will be one step closer to korea every day! =P

EunMin said:

Hello, Everyone! Glad to meet you. My name is Eun-Min Park, but you can call me just Min.
My nickname is Meerkat (It means Ferret in English) because people said I'm similar to that animal. It's a cute nickname, ins't it? hehe ^^
I'm Korean and I'm currently studying "Teaching Korean as a Foreign Language" in Seoul.
As one of the "Surviving in Korea" members I would like to share and talk about everything Korea has to offer. 
I really hope I can help you learn more about Korea and its culture! And we will, for sure, be good friends!
Ready? Let's enjoy Korea! =D

Benjamin said:

Bonjour~~ My name is Benjamin and I came from France. I've decided to come to Korea for many reasons, one of these reasons is because I really like the kindness of Korean people. Even though they are shy at first contact, when you get to know them your "Korean Life" takes a totally different way and you enjoy it a lot more. Anyway for those who want to visit Korea (South one, of course!), you will be welcome here!

2 comments:

  1. aawn,i'm loving everything!!! Thanks for the opportunity to learn some korean.... I will do my best. :) I'm from brazil and from now on i will be asking some tings. Can i ? hahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá tudo bem?, eu queria saber se tem... como fazer algumas '' apostilas em português para mim poder imprimir, seria de uma ótima ajuda, eu sei o básico do inglês mais em portugues tudo seria bem melhor, em como fazer isso? eu realmente quero muuuuuuuuuuuuuuito aprender o coreano e finalmente achei um site capaz de ensinar *-* ..... tem como fazer??

    ---------------------------


    Hello all right?, I wanted to know if you have ... as do some in Portuguese'' handouts to print for me, would be a great help, I know the basics of English in most Portuguese would all be much better at doing this? I really really want to learn Korean and finally found a site capable of teaching * - * ..... is to make?

    ReplyDelete

Archive:

About

Copyright. Surviving In Korea. Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2013 Surviving in Korea Powered by Blogger Home About Us Portfolio Blog Contact